Who We Are:
Scalzo Property Management, Inc. is a Danbury, Connecticut, based company specializing in all areas of real estate management including Residential, Commercial, and Condominium Association Management. Since 1987, Scalzo Property Management has been providing professional property management services to owners of commercial real estate properties as well as residential apartment and condominium complexes throughout the area. Combining the personal service of a small firm with the expertise of a larger one, our property managers, accounting staff and office staff handle the intricate details associated with property management.
- Act as a liaison between senior property managers and property owners.
- Field incoming phone calls and emails from current and prospective owners – answer questions and solve issues.
- Create and distribute property wide communications through software platform.
- Conduct site inspections at properties to identify and document maintenance and compliance issues.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date tenant records through a proprietary online database.
- Coordinate and supervise 3rd party vendors, including maintaining proper documentation and insurance requirements.
- Attend HOA meetings for our managed properties and forward any requests, concerns and/or changes to senior property managers.
- Strong customer service background
- High proficiency in Windows and Office suite
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, i.e. “wear many hats”
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Education & Experience (Strongly preferred, but not required):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Property Management: 1 year minimum
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Monthly Board Meetings, typically after 5:00PM
- Ability to occasionally work remotely
Scalzo Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Scalzo Property Management is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Scalzo Property Management complies with applicable, local, state and federal laws regarding equal employment opportunity.
|Job Category||Property Management|