Who We Are:
Scalzo Property Management, Inc. is a Danbury, Connecticut, based company specializing in all areas of real estate management including Residential, Commercial, and Condominium Association Management. Since 1987, Scalzo Property Management has been providing professional property management services to owners of commercial real estate properties as well as residential apartment and condominium complexes throughout the area. Combining the personal service of a small firm with the expertise of a larger one, our property managers, accounting staff and office staff handle the intricate details associated with property management.
- Answer calls and emails from clients and vendors.
- Assist with the Front Desk/Receptionist responsibilities.
- Create and distribute property wide communications through software platform.
- Conduct site inspections at properties to identify and document maintenance and compliance issues.
- Create work orders and assign them to various vendors.
- Participate in basic property management functions such as handling owner concerns and contacting vendors.
- Assist with mailings, filing, and other general administrative tasks.
- Assist senior property managers with short and long-term goals/projects.
- Strong customer service background
- Exceptional computer literacy
- Strong proficiency in Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized and ability to multitask
- Ability to think independently while working within a group
- Customer Service: 1+ year (strongly preferred)
- Property Management: 1+ year (preferred, but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree (or working towards one)
- United States (required)
- Monday to Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Scalzo Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Scalzo Property Management is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Scalzo Property Management complies with applicable, local, state and federal laws regarding equal employment opportunity.
|Job Category||Property Management|